Scrap n' Dipity October Spotlight

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Hi Everyone. Today I am sharing with you my new card for Scrap n' Dipity. Halloween is not a huge thing here in Australia, although it is getting more traction than when I was a kid. But I could not resist colouring in this new image - Witchy Emma - that is now available over at the Scrap n' Dipity store. She really is super sweet and I love her hat. 

Of course I had to go with the purple theme - my favourite colour - and even though she is dressed up like a witch, I like to think she is a good witch and she is wishing you a magical birthday!! The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things stamp set - Magical Unicorns.

Hope you get a chance to get inky, and head over to the Scrap n' Dipity online store to check out all the super cute digital images. 

Don't forget we also have a monthly challenge to over at the Scrap n' Dipity Challenge blog.

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top