Glitter n' Sparkle Challenge#251

Saturday, August 12, 2017
I have had such a busy week at work that I haven't spent much time on my cards and I just realised that I didn't do my blog post for the latest Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge - so better late than never!
Our theme this week has been.
MONOCHROME
So we need to see :
Your projects of all one colour, (Skin tones are acceptable) ....

We have a wonderful prize for you from our new Sponsor:
Star Stampz who are offering 3 Images from Store
For my card this week I chose PURPLE as my monochrome colour - an easy choice for my favourite colour. I used the lovely image - Kimono Portrait. She is coloured with copic markers and then I have used some Dusty Concord Distress Ink over a cloud die cut mask to create the cloud look effect in the background. I have been meaning to start doing cloud backgrounds for ages, and I finally got to it and realised how easy it was - so I will be doing it more now for sure.

You still have a day or so to play along with our challenge so many sure you head over to the blog and link your project. 
Have a great inky weekend!
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top