Crafty Creations Challenges #347

Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Hi Everyone. Time for a new challenge over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog. We are up to challenge # 347 and as always the theme is ANYTHING GOES.
Our brilliant sponsor for this challenge is...
For my card I am adding to my Christmas Card stash! So I chose this gorgeous image "Candy Canes". I have a thing for candy canes and Christmas recently, I think this is the third card that I have recently created with candy canes in the image - the ironic thing is that I really dislike the taste of candy canes!!! I have coloured the image with Copic markers. I really liked how the hair turned out and what better colours than red and green for christmas.

Copics used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - R22, R24, R27, R59
Candy canes and box - R22, R24, R27, R59, C0, C1, C3
Dress and Hair ribbon - YG00, YG25, YG63, YG67

Hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Kristina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Kristina, this image is adorable and LOVE the design of this card. Coloring is great too. That plaid paper is a great choice. Thanks for a fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top