Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Challenge#247

Monday, July 10, 2017
Image may contain: 1 person
Time for a new challenge over at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog
We are up to Challenge # 247 and our theme this week is...
RED, WHITE and BLUE
Lets see your Tri-Coloured Projects,
in the shades of Red, White and Blue.
A little Black will be accepted but no other Colours
We have a wonderful prize for you from our Sponsor:
Lemon Shortbread who are offering 3 Images from Store.
For my card I have used the image 1980's Star Girl. I threw myself into the red, white and blue, I love these colours as they are so strong. Although the red, white and blue seems to be a very American colour set, our flag in Australia is also red, white and blue, and are certainty colours we do dress up with when we celebrate our national day here on 26 January each year. I have coloured the image with copics.
Hope you get a chance to play along this week.

Have a great week.
Kristina xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love how you colored the stamp! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colouring and image. Thank you for playing along at Angie's Digital Challenge. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful design. Appreciate your entry this week in our "Patriotic Red, White and Blue" challenge over at Cards in Envy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is absolutely amazing on this!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top