Scrap 'n' Dipity Spotlight

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Hello everyone! It is my turn to do a spotlight post over at Scrap 'n' Dipity. This month I used the super cute image which is a freebie that you can get if you are a member of our Facebook Group - Scrap N' Group. The digital image is called Fenna Snowflake.

I have coloured the image with Copic Markers, and added some Frosted Lace Stickles on the snowflakes. I have used patterned paper from Kaisercraft 6x6 pad - Utopia Collection. I didn't have the perfect sentiment so I used my alpahbet set to put togehter the sentiment which I think matches quite well with the wintery image and can be used for a birthday or even for Christmas down the track!

Hope you get a chance to get creative this weekend, and head over to Scrap n' Dipity to pick up some super cute images to play with.

Thanks for looking...
Kristina xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top