Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge#201 - Anything Goes

Monday, August 15, 2016
Hello everyone. It is time for another challenge over at the 
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Anything Goes
So we need to see :
Everything and anything, any crafty make that you have done ....

We have some wonderful prizes for you from our Sponsors
Our First Sponsor is: Bugaboo who are offering 7 Images from their store.
Our Second Sponsor is: Morgan's ArtWorld who is offering 3 Images from their store.
Our Third Sponsor is: Robyn's Fetish who is offering 3 Images from their store.
For my card I printed this cute image - Monster Birthday Snapshop from Bugaboo Stamps on Kraft cardstock and then couloured with Prismacolor pencils. I haven't used my pencils for ages so decided to pull them out. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.
Hope you have a great week and get a change to join us in this challenge. Check out all the great inspiration from the DT and don't forget to leave some love.

Thanks for looking.
Kristina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristina :) I was looking for your pretty Princess (carriage) card you made for Glitter & Sparkle "Think Pink" challenge but don't see it here. Sorry if I'm missing it. I just posted it along with some others in my FB Group at Imagine That Digistamp - come on over if you'd like :) Thanks so much for your beautiful card using my Pretty Princess set. Here's the link to our group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

    have a great weekend!!
    xKris (owner/Illustrator, Imagine That DbK)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top