Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #186 - Shaped Cards

Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Our Challenge Theme this week is:
Shaped Cards
So we need to see :
Any Shape of Card so long as it is NOT a Square or a Rectangle ....

We have a wonderful prizefor you from our SponsorIke's Art
who is offering a $15 Gift Certificate 
Ike's Art has a great variety of images to choose from. This is one of the best places to find images for your sexy or even dark side. We love being able to find those unique images when the mood arises.

For  my card I chose this fun image Flower Square From Ike's Art. It reminded me of a lot of the images available in adult colouring books at the moment. I printed it out on Kraft cardstock and then coloured with Prismcolor pencils. I love how the colour really pops of the Kraft and is really bright. I added some white dots with a white paint pen and tiny pearls in the middle of the flowers. It was really hard to create a shaped card with a square image!! But I decided to attach it to a smaller card, round the corners but have the image sticking up over the top. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Art.
Our challenge will go for a week. Please play along and add your entry to the InLinkz at the bottom of the page at the Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog.

Thanks for looking!
Kristina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - that is super fabulous - what stunning colouring :-D
    Thank you very much for making my digi look so pretty on your lovely card and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top