FFF - Red, White and Blue!

Friday, January 24, 2014
Hiya fellow farmers! Welcome to another fabulous Farm Fresh Friday. I hope you have had a fantastic week - and now is the perfect opportunity with the weekend coming up to pull out those TGF stamps, and play along with the challenge.


So on to this week's challenge:
"Red, white and blue!"

Just to explain my choice, it is Australia Day on the 26th January here in Australia, and I was feeling patriotic. It is the day that we celebrate our nation. Our flag is red, white and blue (as are many around the world), hence my colour choice, so pull out your colours and play along. You can use other colours as well but make red, white and blue your focal.

For my card I used one of the new Miss Anya Night Out Images. Coloured her hair red and dress blue, my white is in the stars and the greeting which I embossed with white embossing powder. The fireworks are from a Simon Says Stamp set - Cupcake party. I stamped with versamark ink the brushed on red, blue and gold perfect pearls.

Make sure you check out what all the other DT members have created and pull out your red, white and blue and join us for FFF.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kristina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top