2 more cards

Sunday, August 16, 2009
Still on holidays and still making cards - getting inspired at the moment, so the ideas are flowing which is always nice.

I was given the beautiful Cristina Re paper for this card, and it went perfect with the asian doll from the Hero Arts Four Dolls set (CL297). You'll also notice that it is the same paper that my husband used to make my banner.

I stamped the flower in the background with versamark ink then clear embossed it. I then used the Tim Holtz inking tool to rub on the pink ink to really bring out the flowers. I also used black flock on the doll's hair, it worked really well. The sentiment comes from the Sparkle Clear Mini Messages set (CL307). I also used the reverse side of the paper to line the inside of the card, and I folded the card so that you could see the inside on the card when it was closed.
For this card I broke out my Hero Arts High Heels set (CL303). I also used the Background Flourish stamp S5034 with a glue pad and then sprinkled with glitter. Also used glitter on the shoes, so the card is really sparkly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top