Been busy lately!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I have been rather busy making cards lately both for myself, for a few requests from work colleagues, and getting ready for my first card making classes that I will be teaching at Create on Garden!!! So exciting I know, but a little daunting as well. Anyway, I thought that I would share with you what I have been making.

Anyway this first card I made for my friend's little boy who just turned 2 and I missed his birthday!!! Feel so bad about it, but to have the glass half full attitude, it was a perfect opportunity to pull out my Stampin Up stamps - Unfrogettable. He is so cute. So this card can now go in the mail and I can cross it off the list (Yes the list of cards to make is verrrry longgggg.....)


These next 2 cards I made for a colleague at work who wanted a card for her daughter's 30th, and for her partner's 50th.

I used lots of Bazzil bling - silver, pink and black for the first one - black and pink always look amazing together. Used some Stampin Up stamps and for the Sentiment I used an alphabet set from MSE.


For this last card, my instructions were for a 50th birthday, for a mad keen Melbourne Supporter - AFL Football. So the card came instantly to my mind to replicate the Melbourne gurnsey with the Navy Blue and Red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top